Tuesday 17 November 2009

CD Cover Idea

This is a image from the opening titles of a film called Juno. The idea i have is similar to this but slightly different. My idea is to take a shot of me walking down one of the streets and take away the natural background and then create a cartoon background so the bushes would be bright green and all one colour. I believe that this would be good because it would make the product stand out because of the bright colours it would make the CD cover eye catching. The final piece would look like this one but instead of having normal clothes my face would be natural colours. The shot of me i would like to use would be when i am walking down a residential road where there are bushes on my left and grass and trees on my right. Or alternatively the one next to the main road and just have one car in it which would be changed into cartoon. This would be a lot more difficult though. The main reason for me doing this is because i want the product to be eye catching and very different to any other CD cover. This is the type of shot i would like to use for the CD cover.

No response to “CD Cover Idea”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 GROUP 21 - Music Video 2009/10. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz